Precision Fixed Workstations

Last reply by 12-11-2022 Solved
Start a Discussion
3 Argentum

Cannot visit Dell website?

Every time I search on the DELL website, any results will be blocked (as shown in the picture), but other pages are normal. I have reported the problem to the technician and remotely controlled the repair, but there is still no solution. Has anyone encountered this situation?

P.S. T3650dell3a.jpgdell3b.jpgdell3c.jpgdell3d.jpg

Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions

How about uninstall chrome and reinstall it?  If still denied access, either do not access Dell site for now on desktop assuming you have no issue w other sites, or do a hdd wipe and clean os install.  Also curious whether some of the denied access is related to hk site of Dell.  Do you have same issue accessing Dell USA site https://www.dell.com/en-us?

View solution in original post

Replies (13)
7 Gold

It is probably your network group administrator policy/server that restricts access unreasonably.

I didn't change any router or network settings, unless windows or dell updates affected?

If you are on unrestricted network then the denial of access to Dell site is due to a bug on your pc. Try a clean Windows 10 install.

This problem only happened for nearly a month, I just don’t want to reinstall win11 pro for this, maybe there are other reasons?

Try download a different browser just for accessing Dell site and hope that goes through. 

I have already tried Chrome and Edge and it is the same, but there is no problem with the mobile phone through WIFI.

How about uninstall chrome and reinstall it?  If still denied access, either do not access Dell site for now on desktop assuming you have no issue w other sites, or do a hdd wipe and clean os install.  Also curious whether some of the denied access is related to hk site of Dell.  Do you have same issue accessing Dell USA site https://www.dell.com/en-us?

I don't think it's browser issue as Chrome and Edge both have the same issue.  The problem could be proxy server, cloudflare, or vpn if you use one.  I think that the Access Denied came from Dell server when your network server could not respond to the request for authentication.  Verify if the issue is isolate to your machine only or it affects all machines in your network.

3 Argentum

No, the dell website in other regions has the same problem not just HK.

Yesterday a dell technician advised me to reset winsock, but it still didn't work. The strange thing is that I can access the dell website normally as an administrator.

Latest Solutions
Top Contributor