Support » Plugin: Elementor Website Builder » 2.7.1 updater in loop and pb with NGINX

• Resolved khahina

(@khahina)

Since 2.7.1 update the message of the database must be updated remains, the cron task (elementor_1_elementor_updater_cron) is restarted in loop every 10 minutes and this apparently caused a big prob on my server NGINX, I had 504 errors since 5am and very slow site the rest of the time.
    And when I throw this update manually (with the button provided) I get a 504 error … I wait for information on the logs of my host.

Can I possibly delete the task and ignore the message until the next update ?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Thread Starter khahina

(@khahina)

Support ticket open

But my site go 504 nginx gateway time out at leas 1 time per 30 minutes …
    and in elementor tools :

2019-09-11 14:00:11 [info] Elementor/Upgrades – _v_2_7_0_rename_document_types_to_wp Start (163 of 603, 28%)
    2019-09-11 14:04:08 [info] elementor::elementor_updater Started
    2019-09-11 14:04:08 [info] Elementor/Upgrades – _v_2_7_0_rename_document_types_to_wp Start (163 of 603, 28%)
    2019-09-11 14:08:40 [info] elementor::elementor_updater Started
    2019-09-11 14:08:40 [info] Elementor/Upgrades – _v_2_7_0_rename_document_types_to_wp Start (164 of 603, 28%)

The update work very very slowly 28% since 5:00 this morning (first error 504) and began perhaps sooner !!!

Thanks for opening a support ticket. They will likely ask for login credentials so they can investigate and solve the problem.

Thread Starter khahina

(@khahina)

hi,
    already sent with elementor informations and so on but any connection from us and my site go out all the time…

I’m with the same error, but my server uses apache on DreamHost.

Thread Starter khahina

(@khahina)

try the same database on local laragon/apache and same probleme
    high cpu use and infinite updater

Thread Starter khahina

(@khahina)

On local site i replace

Elementor\Core\Upgrade\updater.php of 2.7.1 by the same but 2.6.8 and the update work (not finish) but any high cpu uses ???

Did it the solution ?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by khahina.
    Thread Starter khahina

(@khahina)

ok did’nt work,
    rollback handly to 2.6.8

Saya juga masih bermasalah dengan hal ini. Oleh karena itu saya mencari sumber bacaan yang semoga dengan itu saya memperoleh solusi. sebab saya memang awam, tetapi dengan semangat belajar saya, saya biasanya mampu memecahkan persoalan yang terkadang menurut lain itu mustahil. Pengalaman semacam intu bukan 1 atau 2.

antara lain, ketika orang bilang bisnis jasa layanan paket Aqiqah itu sulit, dan ribet.. saya pelajari dalam beberapa waktu. 2 bulan kemudian sudah mebuahkan hasil. salahsatuna berkat bantuan dari teman-teman penjual jasa pembuatan website murah.

secara marketing mereka bantu saya dengan memasarkan layanan aqiqah di ciputat, layanan aqiqah di pamulang, layanan aqiqah di serpong, layanan aqiqag di tangerang, layanan aqiqah di tangerang selatan, layanan aqiqah di bintaro dannn seterusnya..

merekalah (pemilik tempat bikin website) yang telah membantu saya. Eh..jejak ini kemudian diikuti oleh supplier pabrik geotextile, dan pen jual geotextile (geotextile woven dan non woven di Indonesia)

Regard
    Salam -> Lagu Anak Indonesia

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘2.7.1 updater in loop and pb with NGINX’ is closed to new replies.