WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Subscriptions that ship on a different schedule to billing e.g. pay annually, ship monthly.

It is very common for companies to allow a customer to pay up front for a subscription and still receive the product monthly. It would be great to have this option in the subscription plug-in. Payment settings and how often the product ships should be separate settings.

1,646 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Bulk Update Subscription Price when Subscription Product Price Changes

Right now, on a Subscription product when you update the price, all the Subscriptions that were created with that product do NOT update/change.

If you update a Subscription product price from $100 to $120, all those Subscriptions created at $100 are not updated to $120. You have to manually go to EACH subscription and update the price which is very time consuming when you have hundreds or thousands of subscriptions. There should be a bulk way to update all subscriptions pricing without having to go one-by-one through each active subscription.

806 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Recurring Bookings, with Reschedule feature

I'm currently using Birchpress for my bookings with WooCommerce. I've only stayed with them because they have promised a recurring booking feature. However, they don't seem like they are going to develop this feature anytime soon, so if you would develop this recurring function, I'd be more than happy to switch over.

I run a school, where we do private tutoring. Clients sign up for a time slot and they have their class the same day and same time every week. It is impossible for us to manually enter every client, every week. We very much need to have a…

578 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    55 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. WooCommerce Memberships: bbPress integration

This would add the ability to restrict forums, topics, and replies from bbPress to members with WooCommerce memberships. This could also have advanced features, such as the ability to make profiles public / restricted.

bbPress users, what's important to restrict? How would you like to protect forums to members?

533 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    64 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Woocommerce Table Rate Shipping import/export function

I'd love to see an import/export function in "Woocommerce Table Rate Shipping".
    It is very useful for developers. Sometimes, we have to fill hundreds of shipping prices.
    With an export/import function, i could easily copy my configuration from a site to another one.

463 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Wave accounting integration (http://www.waveaccounting.com/)

We need an extension for WooCommerce that will automatically feed transaction data into Wave Accounting (a free online accounting/book keeping service).

422 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add a date picker to Product Add-ons wordpress plugin

My website is about selling tours, and a client can book various tours at the same time.
    So i would find it very helpful to include a date picker calendar field to the plug in so that they can choose when to do the tour.

thanks

398 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add Date and/or Time to Tickets

When a single event has multiple dates/times that tickets are available (e.g. a concert with more than one show, matinee/evening, etc), it would be great to be able to distinguish that within the ticket from other ticket products of the same event.

388 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    24 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add MyECheck as a payment gateway

MyECheck is the pioneer of the fully electronic check. Electronic checks are the fastest, safest and lowest cost payment method in the industry, providing secure, low cost, same day payments from any checking account. Integrating MyECheck is a must.

368 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  36 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Gift Card Integration With Square Gateway

Square offers gift cards, and the Square extension would be a whole lot more valuable if it were compatible with them. I use Square to process both my credit cards and gift cards in-store, but I'm perfectly content to continue using Braintree to process credit online unless I have the option of also accepting gift cards online.

333 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    38 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Square  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. WooCommerce Bookings - Available Date Drop Down Instead of Date Picker

Our client runs hundreds of courses, across more than 20 locations. I've had to set up the same course for every venue. They only have one available start date per month for each course and location. It would be great to have the option to display a drop down list of available dates, rather than a very empty calendar.

329 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    29 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Square sync orders

It's great that we can sync inventory with Square now, but what about syncing orders? When it comes to finalizing accounting books, it takes more work to add orders from two locations.

It would be great if square orders showed up in woo commerce with some sort of pre-fix, maybe even a symbol, highlight or something.

314 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    36 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Square  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Frontend Submissions product woocommerce

allows a vendor to sell its products through the site on frontedn as evanto marketplace or as this extension https://easydigitaldownloads.com/extension/frontend-submissions/

292 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Minimum period for subscriptions before user can cancel

It would be useful to be able to set a minimum period on a subscription (i.e. before the user can cancel)

277 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 267 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    22 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Set GTIN as a field like/next to SKU

GTIN is a must have Field for every single product, and of course for each variation. Ull ned it for almost every market place or pricing websites.
    GTIN is a international identifier for products and it is not an attribute.

239 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  25 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Salesforce Integration

It would totally rock if there was an extension that allowed WooCommerce purchases to directly post to Salesforce fields that we specify. Shouldn't be too hard. I know that lots of non-profits use Salesforce.

For a plugin like this I think it would be reasonable to charge a higher fee than normal (i.e. $100)

229 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Show extra custom fields

Show the extra custom fields in order details

225 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. WooCommerce Memberships: Member Menus

Add the ability to setup menus for specific membership plans. This would replace the primary menu when the member is logged in.

This will not simply restrict menu items in an existing menu (as the code required for this implementation isn't very flexible / friendly to other plugins), but would instead require the addition of new menus for the membership plan.

For non-members, the regular menu will be displayed. Once a member is logged in, the menu will be replaced with the plan-specific menu.

211 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    22 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Apple Pay/payment request to support custom field/pricing extensions on single product page

• Composite Products (works in cart/checkout)

• Smart Coupons (works in cart/checkout)

• Product Bundles (works in cart/checkout)

• Subscriptions (works in cart/checkout)

• Bookings (works in cart/checkout)

• Product Addons (works in cart/checkout)

• Mix n Match (works in cart/checkout)

• Avatax

• Account Funds (works in cart/checkout)

196 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 296 297
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base