Support » Plugin: BBQ Firewall » 403 forbidden

• Hi!
    I’ve been using this plugin for a couple of years without any worries, so thanks!
    But recently I’m experiencing troubles on 2 sites: one using PayPal for WooCommerce which prevent it form working correctly (disabling BBQ solved the bug), another using bbPress giving 403 forbidden on all crons.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Plugin Author Jeff Starr

(@specialk)

Hi Aurélien,

In order to help, I need to know the actual URL(s) that are getting blocked. Otherwise there is nothing I can do.

Thread Starter Aurélien Denis

(@maigret)

Hi Jeff,

unfortunately, all CRONS and plugins updates returned 403 forbidden. I do not have a staging environment available for this project for further digging.

Plugin Author Jeff Starr

(@specialk)

The only way I can help, is if there are steps to replicate the issue on default WordPress. If you can provide that, I will be glad to investigate. Otherwise there is not much I can do.

(@maigret)

Totally understood, I’ll see what I can do in next week.

Plugin Author Jeff Starr

(@specialk)

Hi Aurélien, just wanted to follow up with this. It’s been awhile with no reply, so I hope the issue is resolved? Or if there is anything I can do to help, please let me know. Thank you.

(@maigret)

Hi Jeff, thanks for reply but I did not find time to test again. I’ll reopen this thread if the problem come again.

Plugin Author Jeff Starr

(@specialk)

Sounds good, Aurélien. Thank you.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘403 forbidden’ is closed to new replies.