Support » Plugin: Paid Memberships Pro » 100$ to be paid monthly but if paid in upfront then $400 for 6 month

• As the title suggests I’m looking to allow user to give discount if he pays upfront. For example if I charge $100 monthly and someone pays upfront for 6 months then instead of charging 600$ I want to charge $400, is it possible?

Let me know if there is any addon to do this task I’m willing to purchase.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Plugin Support Travis

(@travislima)

Hi Pramod,

Quite a lot of users who tend to go this route, will usually make two membership levels that grant access to the same content.

So essentially, you will have two levels you could label one Annual Membership and the other Monthly Membership. The monthly will be set up to receive monthly payments of $100pm and the Annual to receive a a larger once off payment (but at a discounted price), regardless of which the user chooses they will still be granted access to the same content.

Do you think something like this will work for you?

Thread Starter Pramod Jodhani

(@promz)

Hello @travislima,

Thanks a lot for explaining. It really is a great hack, though I really wish something like this was included in the plugin itself.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘100$ to be paid monthly but if paid in upfront then $400 for 6 month’ is closed to new replies.